Mat on the Spine Corrector<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 519

Mat on the Spine Corrector
Pat Guyton
Class 519

Watch this Class
Colby, see you in Cincinnati at the workshop. Thanks for taking class.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I want to meet Pat Guyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got up off the Spine Corrector at the end of this class and I felt a sense of power and strenght....more of her please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I'll be in the States soon:)
Best spine corrector class ever! Thanks, Pat, and especially for the visualization cues. They were so helpful!
1 person likes this.
Paola, I would love to have you in class! Your comments were so inspiring to me that I want to run into the studio and jump onto the Spine Corrector.
Hi Anne, The visualization is so important to keep our bodies and mind in the moment. I thank Eric Franklin for teaching me how to embody movement with more intention and accuracy everyday in all movement.
Corey Rad
I finally got to this class and I LOVE IT!! Really excellent for my spine. Thank you Pat! I'm moving this week and I will keep my spine corrector with me so I can do this every day and I will definitely be passing on the appropriate exercises to my clients.
Corey.....you'll continue to find gems in Pat's work! She is incredible......she gives students permission to make mistakes, find the work within themselves, find the joy in the corrections and celebrates your "ah-ha's" with you! This is just one reason why she is my mentor!! Pat is a real teacher........
Corey Rad
1 person likes this.
Amy, thanks so much for your reply. Wish I could go to Boulder! And I love the PA community. I can't wait to explore more.
Hi Pat,
I took a Ron workshop with you at Pilates Center of Cincinnati a long time ago and working with Tomi Kay now. Great class. Especially love the criss cross over the arc! Thanks
Pat, this was an awesome class! I am so glad I met you at the PMA conference .... I told you I loved Amy's cueing.. well I love yours just as much.. thank you for the amazing extension work you did in this session.. we do not get enough of this! Brilliant.. keep up the good work.. :)
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin