Feel-Good Magic Circle<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 5214

Feel-Good Magic Circle
Mariska Breland
Class 5214

Watch this Class
Joann B
1 person likes this.
great enjoyable funny class...very non-painful!
1 person likes this.
Downhill after 30. Decrepitous.  Haha.  Hope  many others in their 70's enjoy these slow easy stretches too.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a fun and different class with the circle Mariska!
3 people like this.
So I may be a contrarian but I love the magic circle. I travel quite a bit for work and find that a morning stretch with the circle is a great starter for the day.. I put this workout in my favorites list because it did feel oh so good. Thank you
Elana C You're the one person! The unicorn! But have you tried a weighted magic circle? Those are... really something.
1 person likes this.
I tire looking for one but not sure what ri google search. Interested in exploring. ! Thanks for the wicked recommendation I think you’re trying to oulll me I to the “hate “ group 🥹
1 person likes this.
Agree with Elana C I also LOVE the magic circle.  Mariska Breland have never seen a weighted one! Will look that up for sure.
1 person likes this.
Completely non-sucky and totally wonderful. I loved this class!!!
Joni Z
that was lovely - but as it really was just a mobility class, I would classify that as beginner - or have a new category called "mobility." 
1 person likes this.
This is my favorite class! 7 months post 7th baby 6th c section and this feels the best!!
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin