Tower Variations<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 617

Tower Variations
Amy Havens
Class 617

Watch this Class
Love the flow of this class Amy, just beautiful. Great ideas and transitions between exercises.
Hi Jordanna....thank you very much! I appreciate your feedback.
2 people like this.
I loved the class. Lots of the reformers have Tower conversions but none offer DVD's or training. (Balanced Body and the new Allegro 2 offer a new DVD. Very cool). Thanks so much, PA, for not leaving us stranded. We all come from different backgrounds, but share the same goal - to help others attain the wonderful health that comes from working Joe's dream. Thanks to all!
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate! We strive to bring all our members the best training/classes that we can so thank you for your feedback. Kristi just put up another Wall-Unit class and I'm going to film another one soon so stay tuned for more information and ideas. We DO share the same goal.....that is our number one priority.....to continue doing what Joe would have wanted us to do!
Fabulous class Amy. Thanks for adding tower classes PA. Loved parakeet into hundreds. I, too, wanted this class to keep going :) Cheers!
Thank you very much Kristen! Glad you liked the Parakeet into The 100......I like that too!
Really enjoyed this class. Loved the side bend, rotation, leg lift extravaganza.
Thank you to Amy and your models. A goal to have all of our classes/clients move like you all!
Thank you Victoria! Yes the other gals who were moving with me are beautifull movers, I agree. Glad you liked the side bend extravaganza! :)
I agree with all the above just so great to get tower work!! Love Amy and her cueing please keep the classes coming! Thanks Amy and PA!!
Monica, we're working to get more Tower classes up soon. So glad we've gotten such great response. Thank you for taking class with me and giving me such sweet feedback!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin