Deepen your Practice<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 759

Deepen your Practice
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 759

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Beautiful class, amazing cues...what insight! Amy is a treasure; thank you for the chance to watch this master instructor practice her craft!
1 person likes this.
I sooo wish I could of been one of you girls! What an amazing session!!!!
I'm still talking about this session! Amy and Rachel are very special teachers. I can't articulate it as well as I hope to yet, so for now, I'll just say that I am profoundly grateful for the experience of learning from both of them.
Thanks gang. To everyone who likes this, please remember our upcoming Summer Conference starting July 14. We hope this inspires you to come join us in beautiful Boulder, CO //www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A% 2F%2Fwww.thepilatescenter.com%2Fsum mer_conference.html&h=aAQGvPz29
9 people like this.
This is the classical workout and teaching that TPC (Rachel and Amy) are known for. Amy's cues as always are precise, specific, filled with energy, dynamic, deep, and empowering. So nice to finally see this work come to PA.
//www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A %2F%2Fwww.missionsmallbusiness.com% 2Fpledge%2F3504901-amy.alpers&h =eAQGh5pDsAQGEgZhrayoHs8VEj0QJchA28 dRGZxieVmEt1w

If you're watching this and like it, please go to the above link and vote for us. Thanks.
The link to the Summer conference and small business grant didn't seem to work Amy...
Folks should try these...

Summer Conference

Small business Grant
9 people like this.
This was one of the best sessions I've ever had the honor to experience! Amy's hand's on assistance was incredible, verbal cues spot on, she pushed us but leet us have fun too! I can't wait to do this workout in my studio over and over again! Kristi....wanna do this session again with me?!!
Courtney Miller
Thanks for the link to the conference! I'm looking at my schedule now to see if I can attend! Thanks for a great class Amy!
Amy H. I definitely want to do this class with you again... and again, and again! Call me!
1-10 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin