Flow and Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 816

Flow and Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 816

Watch this Class
Courtney Miller
This workout serious made me sweat! I want to know what you think! I love being a part of Pilates Anytime and listen to your comments and feedback, so let me now what you want to see! Courtney
2 people like this.
Hi Courtney!
Loved this video. Very nice, very following and different. Great cueing and movements and just a nice workout for anyone. Nicely paced and I feel that it could really be applied towards any client. I always enjoy your videos. Keep them coming. I look forward to more. Thank you.

MJ
3 people like this.
On your rotation, did I understand you added more weight? Would that not make it more likely to use shoulders/arms rather than spinal rotators? I may have misunderstood. Also, it seems like you may be extended as it seems heavy. All those questions aside, great variations together for flow. Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney - jus finished and I loved the flow. I feel like I worked hard and effectively. I will be doing this session again very soon.
4 people like this.
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite instructors here! You always offer such variety along with challenging repetoire in all of your sessions. Plus I loved the flow of this one!! Keep coming back often!
2 people like this.
This was truly fanastic. So hard but so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks a hundred!!!!
Courtney Miller
Thanks everyone! So happy to hear your feedback! Angel Davis - great question! Yes, you'll feel it once you try it but a blue is far too light when using the pole. Try a red and I'm sure you will love it! If I looked extended its only because my t-spine is on the tighter side due to my scoliosis. Enjoy the workout and let me know what you would like to see next time!
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed! Thank you for being a great example in ALL areas of teaching.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the explanation Courtney!! And yes, I saw it when viewing you from behind and that makes sense. Rotation is so difficult without extending! Thanks for the creative choreography.
Courtney Miller
Great Denee! Keep doing the class and see how much stronger you get in a few weeks - and let me know how it goes!
1-10 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin