Rolling Mat Play<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 960

Rolling Mat Play
Niedra Gabriel
Class 960

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Osnat - you must be Israeli, with your name! I am originally from Israel too. Yes, I love to work out, to play with my body and I feel lightness of spirit helps to in achieving professional expertise. So thank you again
This was a great vid and a very challenging workout but in the best way possible.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for enjoying the challenge Ashley.
I am a dancer training to teach Pilates and I love this class! I can't wait to check out her other videos. I want to do this one everyday and see what it does for my dancing. Thanks so much Nierdra!
Niedra Gabriel
Only seeing this now Rita, so happy to have this video support your dancing.
So glad I found this earlier class  - what a gem! Thanks, Niedra - you were just as awesome then as now ;>)) Big fan!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Robin G. I am smiling as I think this was video'd 4 years ago.
wild how the videos stay as is, but I change. Love that we can catch value this way.

Jen C
1 person likes this.
This was my first Pilates Anytime class and I loved it. Really enjoyed the exercises and pace....although I still need practice to be able to get into the splits!!
Niedra Gabriel
Jen C thank you for your comment, and I have to laugh about the splits.  yes, they not easy, unless you have them as part of your practice .  Enjoy PA, its an awesome resource and community for Pilates everything.....
1 person likes this.
I love your classes! They take me to the next level in flexibility and strength, all with a laugh and a good time. Keep them coming!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin