Reformer for a Healthy Spine<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 988

Reformer for a Healthy Spine
Brent Anderson
Class 988

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge Brent. I loved everything about this video:the material,cueing, new camera angles, and the mermaid was brilliant. Thank you to Kristi for sharing your experience with us:)
1 person likes this.
It was a beautiful class, both for the inspiring teacher and the inspired 'pupil'! Deep connections, precise movements, ratio in the evolution of the movement! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed every moment of this class! Kristi is amazing to watch and it seems Brent was born to do this work. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I must say, this is my favorite class. Tenderness and strength, dancing together. Thanks to both of you:)
Thank you everyone. S Keane, I agree with you totally that Pilates can heal us from a deeper level psychologically as well as physically. I think the real difference is made when the link between the two is facilitated by a conscious willingness to do so. When I watched this video, I could feel exactly when Brent "clued in" to what was happening to me (incidentally it was before I started crying). It may have been a word, it may have been a look, but I sensed Brent's willingness to forgo his plans to help me explore my edge of experience physically ~ knowing it was going to have an effect on me psychologically.
I happen to know that Brent is very interested in facilitating personal transformation for others, so once I knew he understood me in the moment, I let go just a little more. Brent was "in it" with me and though neither of us planned for this, we consciously kept going realizing moments like were the point of Pilates for both of us. How wonderful for me.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so so much Brent for this wonderful class - after spine surgery several years your class had me feeling right as rain especially after the bridging exercises. I'm going to take my students through this sequence as it's just a must even if you don't back issues. Thanks again!
1 person likes this.
I am deeply moved by this class! Brent, you are so clear and anchored in your knowledge of the body in movement. And at the same time you are open to the one body you work with and able to develop a vision of the needs of that person. I admire that and love to be able to learn from you! And Kristi, - thank you for sharing this moment with us! It is that what makes us sensitive for our clients,- that we have to struggle with issues like that ourselves! Thank you for letting us stay there with you!
Thank you for Pilatesanytime, - it is such a wonderful source, and it is so well made! I am addicted!
Silke
Elizabeth D
1 person likes this.
To echo what many have said before me, thank you so much Kristi & Brent for letting us witness this transformational session. From my own selfish perspective.... I've just stepped off my reformer having done the class and am loving the openess at the front of my hips, the feeling of my pelvis aligned over my legs, effortless length down the back of my body & lift up the front, and more mobility in my thoracic spine!! Brent I've loved all of your content on PA so far, including your 2 amazing workshops and hope that there will be much more to come! Thank you Kristi & all at PA for everything you do x
I love Dr. Anderson's classes. I have a 2 decade old L5-S1 disc injury and his classes always make my back feel better, not irritated. I need to remember to use these tools as I do other classes. Thank You!
1 person likes this.
beautiful, I really enjoyed.
31-40 of 157

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin