Reformer for a Healthy Spine<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 988

Reformer for a Healthy Spine
Brent Anderson
Class 988

Watch this Class
Brent, I love the sound of your voice. There is something inherently soothing about how you use you voice to teach. I don't know what it is but it's mesmerizing.
Holding clients hand for mermaid is so much easier than moving the bar up the other end of the Machine to do this exercise- this class is fantastic- thank you for being so generous with your knowledge. Long term clients demand this kind of detail and creativity based around sound knowledge of anatomical structure and physiology. You are taking the method into the microcosm. Love it !
3 people like this.
First, Kristi, Thank you for allowing yourself to be so vulnerable and open to explore. Very beautiful to watch and hear. You are inspiring in so many wonderful ways. Thank you for feeling safe enough with both Brent and all of us to share.
Brent, this was a great session. I have been having some SI/QL issues (which have been going on for some time) and it was good to explore, especially the briging at beginning w/typewriter. I was able to do Mermaid without Brent on my Tower/Reformer convertible by stabilizing the Push through Bar and pretending it was Brent holding my hand. Just a trick for that others might want to use ;)

Thank you both!
The tower, a shortened strap are great substitutes for the teacher on the mermaide, thanks for sharing that!
1 person likes this.
Brent and Kristi thank you so very much. This is so powerful to witness the connections between body, mind and spirit. The tenderness is balanced giving and receiving, opening and narrowing etc. My absolute favorite, just wish I was there too!
Ann S
1 person likes this.
Thank you to you both for this inspiring session. It just reinforces the reason why I love pilates so much!!
1 person likes this.
Brent, I think your official name should be "the magician"! Just to let you know, I always give you credit when people ask "Where did you come up with this?" Not mine, Brent Anderson!, is my reply. My clients love the "typewriter" & the blocking of the single leg while articulating down the spine, knee circles, and now the block under the pelvis is a real hit! I watch you over and over, each time I learn more. Thank you for this, all your work & the sharing with all of us instructors!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brent ...you are so calm while you are teaching...took the whole class moving my I pad around and feel grounded ...just finished my Polestar teacher training lays year at the pilates place in Grass Valley and can highly recommend it...
As I am a new teacher I feel sometimes a little frantic teaching, watching you I can see that less is more..
But as I am now a "Competent Beginner" I will take a deep breath and keep on working at it!
Thanks again and thanks Kristi..learning a lot from your Videos too...Pilates Anytime is such a great Learning tool....
This has to be the best yet... Compelling to watch. So powerful how Pilates can heal us from a deeper level psychologically as well as physically. Thankyou both for this magical video.
Elsabe D
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for bringing quality material to us! Loved the video, and i will watch it over and over again!
21-30 of 157

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin