Creating the Habit (30 Day Challenge)

Go To This Playlist

A good Pilates practice is one that is integrated into your daily life. That isn't to say you must do an hour workout everyday, but since a little bit will go a long way, Kristi has designed a 30 day challenge to help you cre... (more)

I think creating alternatives utilizing other Reformers is a great idea. Give me a couple days to sort it out. Thanks Kathy.
LOVE the 30 day challenge and am starting right after I write this! Like Kathy B. I am a level two with a home reformer and wouldn't mind a few reformer classes sprinkled within the 30 days. Thanks! You all are the best!
Oh I would love a 30 day challenge for reformers! =)
Okay folks, for those of you who have Reformers, I've added 4 Reformer alternatives that you can use in place of the selected classes when you need to have an equipment fix. I highly recommend you replace use the Reformer classes in place of one of the longer Mat classes rather than in place of a lecture or short workout. I specifically built in rest so your body could integrate your efforts. I may add one or two more, but for now you have some great options with Ed, Amy, Leah and Meredith. Hope you like it!
AK
Just finished the day 1 workout and feel very energized!! Looking forward to the next 29!
1 person likes this.
Great playlist Kristi 3 of us got together today and did Day 2 and another friend and I wil get together tomorow for Day 3 :) I had actually started my own challenge last week to do at least 30 minutes a day for the next month and I had been keeping it up. This will definetky make sure I stay on track Thanks again
1 person likes this.
Done with day three. Let's see if I can keep up the 60-min classes. Thanks Turgay and Amy for joining me yesterday

Hang in there Mareile! I had that in mind when I created this list. Day four is a refreshing class from Malcolm Muirhead and day 5 is a foot class. Keep up the good work!
1 person likes this.
I plan on joining in and am really glad to see that reformer options have been added!
Hello! Great idea indeed! Providing everyone a motive to every-day practice!
I've reached day 9 but unfortunately class #544 couldn't be found in the site :(
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin