Foam Roller Experience<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1380

Foam Roller Experience
Amy Havens
Class 1380

Watch this Class
Fantastic!!! I am so happy to have found this class. Cannot wait to try more with you.
Thank you Catherine....means a lot!
Dear Amy, this was fabulous! I really felt like I am taking a walk through my own body while listening to your instructions. Great purposeful workout! Wonderful ways to observe which side of the body is predominant one and to try to balance both sides. Only one regret, though: the class lasts only 23 minutes! I wish it would be longer... ;) Thanks again!
Hi Janja....your comments are so thoughtful and genuine, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart!
Enjoyed this simple basic Roller workout. Very easy listening instructor.Thankyou.
Thank you Marie!
Karen M
Wonderful slow movements, really helps to understand the exercise. Loved this class. Thank you.
Thank you so much Kam! :)
Thank you so much! You remind me of a wonderful teacher I had in Toronto. Hope to see more of you, the roller, and various props on the roller! Thank you again!
What a nice compliment, thank you! I'm a regular teacher on the site and have many classes here so take a look! I love props also! :)
21-30 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin