Rhythm Pilates® Breakdown
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2274

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Wow! Big thank you Robin! You've inspired me today ☀️
1 person likes this.
Love this...I teach a oil-yoga class and this was a beatiful flow and great invigorating workout!!
Lisa Hubbard
So appreciate your kind comments & support! Thanks for taking class with me, so happy you enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
Lovely. Thank you:)
Lisa Hubbard
Heather You are so welcome. Thank you for joining me :)
Neil R
Yes amongst all the back slapping, I wonder why this is on a Pilates website - the owners also have Yoga Anytime and this is a yoga class not Pilates. It isn't "yoga-inspired", it's a full yoga class. You don't have downward dog, or warrior poses in Pilates, so it's ridiculous to pretend otherwise. If you liked the class it's because you like yoga (which is better anyway) rather than Pilates.
Hey Neil, as the owner of both websites, I both appreciate your feedback and your preference for yoga over Pilates, but am compelled to inform you that nobody is pretending anything here.
Lisa is an educated and practiced yogi, just as she is with Pilates. With her creation Rhythm Pilates®, Lisa takes it one step further by adding music making moving about as fun and inspired as a good dance. This class is a breakdown intended to teach what is to come in the full version of the class so that everyone is clear what is happening when they actually take it. I hope you give it a try!
1 person likes this.
Hi Bethzabet, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the class. This class is a breakdown intended to teach what is to come in the full version of the class so that everyone is clear what is happening when they actually take it. Here is the link to the full class. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you need further recommendations. 
Lisa Hubbard
Bethzabet  thanks for trying out the class and sorry that it wasn’t your cup of tea. You may prefer the class in its entirety as Noelle has mentioned. I do appreciate your comments, whether good or not. It helps to have constructive criticism every now and then. 
Clemencia Puerta
Lisa, this is a very interesting mix of Pilates and Yoga.... I really enjoyed the Class. You are very inspirational!.... thanks a lot!

21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin