Energy in your Feet<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2309

Energy in your Feet
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2309

Watch this Class
Niedra your attention to detail, and explanation of the importance of activation of the little toe is amazing'
4 people like this.
Great information ..however I would describe this class as a tutorial .
1 person likes this.
Very good tutorial, but not necessarily a workout. I will use this information going forward and my feet are suprisingly tired after this, but I had limited time this morning for a workout and I don't feel like I got one.
love the breakdown.....the devil is definitely in the details or in my pinkie toe!!!! Thank you thank you - a great tutorial!
Niedra Gabriel
Jennifer - you stole my words! the devil is in the details - or should we say the light and mastery is in the details. we think the same - so glad you got value from this tutorial.
Wow - my legs have never felt so strong or straight! What an amazing difference in such a small adjustment. Thank you!
Francesca M
1 person likes this.
While I appreciate the detail -This is not a workout. It's a pinky toe tutorial.
Fantastic Niedra these fundamentals get very over looked. My hips are very flexible and I so need the activation through my hips! Thank you so very much for this beautiful detailed explanation.
Niedra Gabriel
I am so happy to read your comment Jocelyn, The details are so important in my mind, but this sort of work is not for everyone just because it is so detailed.
The little toe...really had to go back and pay attention to this connection!!! Excellent!!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin