Foot and Leg Alignment<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Tutorial 997

Foot and Leg Alignment
Deborah Lessen
Tutorial 997

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Such a great class. Deborah has such a relaxing voice and great cues.

Hi everyone, I am a Pilates instructor who has broken all 5 metatarsals in several places. I have been non-weight bearing for 5 weeks and have 8 more to go. My muscle tone is completely disappearing ( I am 62). ugh. Well, not in my shoulders and arms which are getting really strong from my crutches. I also have a THR on the same side as the broken foot. I have a pretty heavy cast on the broken foot. It really pulls on my hip. Any help? I have no concentration, so haven't been able to put something together for myself. Would love your suggestions...
Bonnie H
I am going to practice this daily. My feet are screaming from waking up!
fantastic!
Niedra Gabriel
this was a fabulous tutorial, I have always been interested in strengthening feet as I successfully distorted my feet as an ambitious young dancer many years ago - this tutorial showed a whole layer of inconstancies I have - LOVE it.
Lori
Amazingly intense foot workout! I completely need this to strengthen weak ankles, plantar fasciitis and tight calf muscles. How often do you recommend doing this class? Thank you so much!
Love this. I've been doing various foot focussed classes with students recently and this has given me some great ideas for progressing them. Only watched today, but will be giving the class a go myself soon. Having recently moved to barefoot shoes, this is just perfect! Thanks PA and Deborah Lessen
my problem is: I get extremely strong and bulky calves :(
Cher
I just Love this session. Thank you so much ❤️
I absolutely adore this one!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin