Pilates Fit Blast<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4225

Pilates Fit Blast
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4225

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Cathleen ....just watched your video sitting on a beautiful porch in Grass Valley CA ...under smoke free sky ... I love your energy ! Have been starting to add a lot of cardio and weights in my zoom classes ...as we all have the need to move !! Will borrow a lot of your moves ! And will customize them to my class ... One of my classes is called Strenght ..Balance and Laughter ...it will fit right in there ... Thank you ...very inspiring...two Hipreplacement ! Wow Angelika
Cathleen Murakami
Angelika P, I was just a bit that way (Sonoma county) and the sky was lovely and smoke free.  I'd love to know how it goes with your class integration of some of the moves.  Isn't it great when you take a class and can get inspired to morph it for your own class needs?  I love that! Yep, I am so lucky to have recovered well despite not really have the range I "used" to have....Just grateful to be pain free and moving!  Thank you for commenting and enjoy the Autumn weather, Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Susan R, yes!  Books, yoga blocks, or whatever it take until you can flex your spine enough as well as lengthen your hamstrings! yahoo! Thank you for commenting! Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
mbrown, thank you so much! Unfortunately, it was up ad then had to be removed due to some legalities....which I will not get into here.  You can go to my personal website and fine me teaching the spinal class weekly if you are moved to. I fit it into m y Rancho La Puerta resort teaching schedule and post the exact day and time on the week prior. Maybe see you there sometime! Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Celeste M, oh boy! We all can use some quickness of mind and body training for sure! You are definitely not alone! Cathleen 
Cathleen Murakami
Shilpa K, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Putting it in my favorites
Cathleen Murakami
Juliet B...awwwww, thanks so much - I appreciate that!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I'm from  Montreal (Canada). It's cold and raining. November is a tough month (sun tends  to disappear, it's darker sooner, it's cold). Fortunately, we can do Pilates. I like the Pilates Fit version. It was great to use dumbbells and the flex band. I've loved the one for the triceps (not easy at all). Thank you!
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
🙌 Awesome class! Great way to start any day off! Loved the weights. I’ve realized that as I “mature” I need to incorporate weights into my workouts! 😂

I am unable to do classes live the majority of the time so appreciate that these classes are being added to PA classes. Thank you so much for bringing your creativity and passion into your classes. Look forward to more! 💛
41-50 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin