What Motivates you?<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 3864

What Motivates you?
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 3864

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Pilates has definitely changed many perspectives in my life.  More I practise it, more I realise that it's more than just a series of exercises.  It is a journey as many have mentioned of my own body, mind and even spirit.  And I truly believe that everyone should be deserved to getting on this journey.  
This lockdown period has truly also reflect the strong unity and community in Pilates world.  I am just grateful everyone has made differences in this industry.  This support is so vulnerable, especially to me.  I can't wait what the surprise will bring in this journey.  
Thank you again everyone here.   
1 person likes this.
Loved this video. Thank you.
Meg
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I have been teaching for only 6 months but loving it. I am very happy to be doing this course and connecting back to myself and what motivates me. xx - Meg (Hoi An, Viet Nam)
Niedra Gabriel
MegDanielle , and MaySze  thanky ou for your posts.  I look forward to reading your comments as you proceed through the course.
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel I found these videos at the perfect time, for two reasons. I am just returning to the studio from Covid-19 closures and I am beginning to teach many more private lessons to clients that I have felt I was not prepared for. After looking inward and remembering my passion beyond just "give them a good workout" which I have felt so pressured to do with online classes, I am feeling my confidence return and I feel truly excited to get back into the studio next week. Thank you for this series!
Niedra Gabriel
Shannon  thanky ou for sharing your journey.  I am so glad to know this video series is supporting you on your re entry into live teaching and connecting wiht your unique inspiration.  This will be a time of gifting to your live students. enjoy it .
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Now, i have consciously started reflecting on what inspires me to teach. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
valuable to consciously know this Rajashree Srirangarajan 
Cyndi P
1 person likes this.
 Niedra Gabriel  thank  you for this wonderful lesson in self-discovery.  I can feel your passion and it is contagious.  I  find myself always drawn to your videos and I realize now that it is like you said, we are like minded in our passion for self-discovery and helping others to do the same.   I struggle with feeling like I'm just repeating what others have done or are already doing.  I feel that I need to be original, but that is not the case.  More is better not necessarily new.  It's about community, team building, sharing the old and new and different perspectives.  Thank you for enlightening my beliefs. 
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Cyndi  for your openness and vulnerability. I smile about this urge to be original that is so trendy...   The only original thing that exists is "who we are", and it is wht attracts people to us...   Stay true to your being and if you believe in what you are teaching, it can become so simple.  thank you! keep moving through the course. 
61-70 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin