Re-Align your Body<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2054

Re-Align your Body
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2054

Watch this Class
Cher
1 person likes this.
Feel free and energize. Great class. Shoulders more open. Feel like a put some coconut into my joints :)
Niedra Gabriel
I love the coconut in your joints Cherhine - I use it all the time, it is the real reason for good movement ( joke of course) . Thank you for posting.
Niedra this looks great, can't wait to actually do it on myself once my frozen shoulder thaws out a little more.
It's really affected my trunk and spine and created imbalances. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for sharing Helen, Frozen shoulder is not fun! I get it.
wishing you speedy thaw out, and I am sure you are doing what you can at the speed you can, so enjoy the process, it is all part of the journey.
Really loved the idea behind this. Can't wait to try it on myself and my clients. It would be so helpful to have different camera angles so we are able to see some of the modifications that you were making to the body. So important to make sure the body is in the correct alignment as you don't want to continue to train the bad pathways. Would have loved tomhave seen a side view of you adjusting and readjusting her pelvis on the box as well as a back view of the blades squeezing without the ribs splaying open. Love the mindfulness of this and the retraining of the pathways!
Niedra Gabriel
Thankyou Jackie, I know it is sometimes hard to get all the fine details on camera. I love that you really " get" the benefit of the details. I wish you much success exploring this material.
So interesting to learn how the body works thank you!
Similar to hip stabilizing exercises my PT sister gave me after childbirth kind of screwed my hips up- literally. But the shoulder work is all new and brings it to a whole higher level.
Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Elizabeth. Hope you enjoy the shoulder work.
Hi Niedra - Subtle but very powerful! Thx for a different aspect. Appreciate! Wendy
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin