Starting a Pilates Practice<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2388

Starting a Pilates Practice
Monica Wilson
Class 2388

Watch this Class
Monica Wilson
Hi Peggy, I am going to look into other classes and get back to you:) Monica
1 person likes this.
what a wonderful class! I love it. you have excellent amazing teaching method Monica!
1 person likes this.
This was exactly what I have been looking for! Actual pilates instruction! I feel great after this instead of with aching psoas and back.
1 person likes this.
Love love love this class. I love your explanations - they help me to engage my mind and do the exercises better.
1 person likes this.
I'm new to Pilates and was very helpful and hard but I loved. I will complete the series
Monica Wilson
Hi Peggy, I didn't forget about you! How about trying classes 1644 or 1795. Please let me know if those are helpful or not. Monica:)
Monica Wilson
Nico, Susie and Rhonda, thank you so much! I hope you can keep going through the series and then enjoy all Pilates Anytime has to offer! Monica:)
1 person likes this.
Monica and Pilates Anytime
Thx so much for having these progressions. It's hard to know what to pick and when so this helps a lot!
Monica, I loved this class. I've been doing Pilates but took a 2 month holiday to see my grandson and am now back to my regular Pilates practice. I liked your explanations. I'm more of an information person.
One question I continually have is: Are the glutes engaged at all times?
Thx so much,
Wendy in Colorado
Monica Wilson
Hi Wendy! The Powerhouse (PH), what we at Romana's Pilates call the 5" band of muscles around your waist, are the muscles that are engaged the entire time. As you progress through the series you will learn how to engage the glutes in a way to anchor the pelvis and allow the PH to pull in and up in opposition. The glutes should be engaged and reaching long in the opposite direction. I am slightly dancing around your question only because my goal for you is to start learning how to engage the glutes but not to a point of over squeezing. Hope that helps! Please let me know if I didn't answer your question:) Monica
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the class Monica. It was really helpful to me!
31-40 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin