Starting a Pilates Practice<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2388

Starting a Pilates Practice
Monica Wilson
Class 2388

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I wish it was easy to look and see Part 1, Part 2, etc. in addition to the class #ing. Good start- I am not new to pilates, but wanting a review, and have new cues!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Monica Wilson I really enjoyed this class and the previous one. I enjoy the way you describe everything so thoroughly - has helped me so much to visualize and get the positions right.
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you Monica Wilson . I did teach this class yesterday. The clients really loved it. I loved the preparation for the main repertoire.
1 person likes this.
Great class, very specific instruction, which I need!
1 person likes this.
Hi I enjoy watching the beginners video but feel comfused as I have finished Pilates course in UK and we were told we should not teach imprint anymore as it can cause back issues instead to teach neutral spine with small gap. Hope you can help.
1 person likes this.
I have been practicing Pilates for over one year now and focusing on attaining my instructor certification. This class and Monica's teaching style is perfect especially helping me completely with my form and "staying in my box". Love it!
1 person likes this.
I really loved this class, and Monica's instructions are so precise and so easy to understand. Thank you for this video.
1 person likes this.
I loved this class and will stick with it until I'm proficient and can move to class no. 2.
Shaughan D
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the clear instructions and the cues
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed this class!! Your explanations are so descriptive and spot on that it was easy to just use the audio and focus on my practice. thanks Monica Wilson
41-50 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin