Alignment and Symmetry Mat<br>Karen Clippinger<br>Class 2793

Alignment and Symmetry Mat
Karen Clippinger
Class 2793

Watch this Class
As a musician I am amazed by Karen & team's grace & endurance, staying in sync with her vocal cues! Wow - it takes strength/talent/inspiration to make this look so rhythmically timed and yet unstrained and fluid. Pilates must also benefit singers?
Alessandro Avetti
Karen is an excellent teacher. Loved this class. Hope to join one of her workshops again as soon as possible!
I was beyond excited when I saw Karen show up on my screen. I have a tremendous appreciation for her teaching and knowledge. I'm looking forward to more classes!
Brilliant class. Thanks
Karen what a great class! I love how the elements I learned with you are included. Thank you and lovely greetings from sunny Queensland :)
Thankyou for this excellent class!
Loved the class. Some new and creative ideas with the band. Thank you.
Karen Clippinger
Thank you Becca, Debora, Alessandro, Carla, Mercedes, Monika, Rachel and Sherry for your wonderful comments and support. It is great to hear that some of you who have taken workshops with me find the classes helpful for application. And it is equally wonderful to have new people appreciate my passion for alignment and applied anatomy through the work of Pilates.
Debora, I do think Pilates offers great benefits for both singers and musicians. So many musicians are required to utilize repetitive asymmetric patterns for hours in their art.
Thanks again everyone!
Oh Karen, I am so thankful for your knowledge! After your workshop in November I offered a scoliosis client of mine to come for free for 6 months so I can apply what I learned from you. The difference it made is amazing! She is so happy, her spine got more mobile and her posture improved heaps only after a month or two. Thank you!
GREAT!!!
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin