Cardio Pilates<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 299

Cardio Pilates
Ed Botha
Class 299

Watch this Class
Love it, the mix from Pilates and Cardio is just perfect! Thank you!!!
I thought the class was great but the pace was hard for me to execute. While you were on 10 I was on 8. Maybe after doing the routine a few times I could increase my speed but I found it too fast. Keep up the boxing connections. Love the variation.
no worries, do it several times and you will reach 10 very soon! And it feels good, once you realized that you could keep up with the speed.
That was horrendous but fantastic at the same time! I felt great at the end of it but wanted to give in a few times, glad I stuck with it! thank you
I can't believe I made it through this class ... felt like a huge accomplishment. Is it OK to cross legs on the deck squat? It's the only way I can make it back up so far. This is a great class for pushing the limits. Thank you Ed!
Hi Brian,
Sure you can cross your legs. As long as your knees are safe. I am pleased you pushed through!
Please, please, please can we have more of these Cardio Pilates classes. My absolute best. Ed is a fantastic instructor/teacher.

Great class! Loved the cardio mix!
Barely to weak to even write ;) but was great fun! Thanks!
This just wasn't the class/video for me. I have both MCL and rotator cuff issues and the cardio was impossible to do because of all the jumping and push ups. I really wish some modifications had been offered.
71-80 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin