Balance is Key<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3050

Balance is Key
Amy Havens
Class 3050

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Michael Mary -- yes let me know how your older students like some of these exercises. I use many of them often and see great results, and they have fun!
Thank you CADM !! And WeWendy -- so happy you enjoyed this class and see the value! Yes, standing up more is a good, good thing! It's incredibly valuable to take our Pilates principles into our standing life, lengthen and activate the core musculature functionally. Happy to hear you'll enjoy this class more than once!
1 person likes this.
Love the standing work. The lunge series totally humbled me. Thank you for another awesome class!!
Pam -- the lunging work is so challenging for me too, it's necessary to keep up with though!!
1 person likes this.
Again - thanks so much -
1 person likes this.
Great hip awareness in single leg standing!
You're welcome Paula ! Thank you Sara !
Yvonne M
1 person likes this.
Wow! Amy Havens if class 8 felt like a massage - yes, I came out of it really relaxed, class 9 certainly challenged me. I was never a dancer to begin with... As much as I look forward to class 10, I am also sad - it's the last one...
Yvonne --- everyone needs to work on their standing balance skills, glad you found this one challenging too!
1 person likes this.
Great no one fell over.....eh I did!!!! 😃
Another great class, practice, practice, practice.
1 person likes this.
I loved this sequence. We all or at least the vast majority of us have a weak side and by the end of the sequence my balance was there. Thank you Amy!
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin