Reformer Pas de Deux
Viktor Uygan
Class 3225

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Denee ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Viktor Uygan
thank you Joyce Dev happy to hear you notice that my inspiration for the variations comes from traditional repertoire which is our foundation and base to explore movement. Let me know what your clients think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kelly and Victor! This will be a favorite and very useful with clients with tight hips. Love your smile reminders, they work!
Keep sending us more please!
1 person likes this.
completely lovely. thank you!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosemary yes smile ๐Ÿ˜€ is magic and it works !!! So happy that you enjoyed the class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
You welcome Lori M happy you enjoyed the class ๐Ÿ˜€
1 person likes this.
what a wonderful and creative class,very interesting designs and good energy,we always support you and keep share more video for your Turkish friends Viktor๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1 person likes this.
Brilliant! Love what you and Kelly bring to Pilates. You are an awesome teacher and your love & passion for the work shows! Thank you for sharing!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Slm Murat :) Thank you so much sharing your thoughts and supporting my journey of movement....Cok cok tesekkurler
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Kimra nothing makes me happier than hearing that you could see my passion for movement, i am so luck to be part of the community and be surrounded with same minded colleagues that makes a difference in peopleโ€™s lifeโ€™s ever day
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin