Release Facial Tension<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3463

Release Facial Tension
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3463

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This is the Yamuna Body Rolling Work. but you're cute Niedra.
Lori
3 people like this.
This whole series was wonderful and I have put it in my playlist. Thank you so very much for showing me new ways to release tension. I have benefitted greatly from your teaching once again!
1 person likes this.
I felt significant opening by my deviated septum. I will continue this practice to further release tension and improve the breathing. Thank you. By the way, I have the Yamuna facial video and prefer your technique which I found beneficial, quicker, and easier to follow.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Roxana Lori and Diane for your comments. I am always thrilled to read that this work ( inspired by many sources - including Yamuna, ) have and continue to benefit my own life. I am always thrilled to know that you are all discovering that you can help yourself in this manner
2 people like this.
I DID really really enjoy this work, the whole challenge, Niedra! Thank you so much for sharing all those precious release tricks of yours :)))
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Anne P. , for your comment. So glad you enjoyed the challenge and found it helpful. Keep up the good work.
1 person likes this.
What a great finale! It was quite painful around the jaw where I had had my wisdom teeth removed (many years ago, but still in the muscle memory it seems). I will definitely do this regularly to help release that area. What an awakening for the face. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Great Caroline B , yes faces hold tension and I am thrilled to read how much more awake your face felt ( I LOVE the face work.)
1 person likes this.
Felt my breathing change completely Niedra, and will be using those eye socket pressure points more often as the initial pain surprised me. The release was a relief!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Monica for your post. Yes, we hold so much unknown tension in our faces. it is often a surprise to discover how tense and locked up we are. Glad you experienced relief.
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin