Theraband Flow<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3620

Theraband Flow
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3620

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That was a wonderfull class!!! Thank you
The feedback on this class has blown me away! I am delighted to see that this class has been enjoyed and useful to all of you. It is great to hear from you- thank you so much for confirming that this class is useful. I loved teaching it and I'm so glad you have enjoyed taking class with me xox
Really enjoyed this class Joanne. I just love teaching with the Theraband - there are always further creative movements to explore and your class was inspiring in this regard. Really interested to see you are Polestar trained also; I'm just considering Comprehensive training but taking my time as it's a big decision! With best wishes from the UK, Sarahx
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jo, what a gift that class was! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
That was a fantastic class. Loved the pace and cueing. Made so many mat exercises seem effortless. I am also Polestar trained so a little bias but after doing that class made me remember how great the training is and why i still love it. Thank you, Joanne! Hoping when i'm in Sydney later this year i can attend a class in your studio.
1 person likes this.
what a great class!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Fantastic class great variations!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class Jo. Love your voice.
Lovely class, Jo, thank you. Particularly liked the way the band helped me with the Chest Lift, Teaser, and the build to the Swan ~ new ones for me! :)
Thank you all so much for this wonderful feedback. I am so appreciative that my class has helped you in some way. Thank you Pilates Anytime for hosting me xoxo
31-40 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin