Cadillac Circumference<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 4012

Cadillac Circumference
Jenna Zaffino
Class 4012

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
My first time joining one of your sessions and I thoroughly enjoyed that... thank you.  Lovely clear cues, and great energy.  I'll be repeating it! :)
Ember Hopkins
Thank you for this class!
1 person likes this.
Great way to start my week. My back has been cranky , this stretchy flow is just what I needed. Thank you! I always appreciate your creativity. 
Katherine W
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! 
1 person likes this.
Gosh, I love this so much! Have done it several times in the past and so glad I found it again today!! My puppy dog is keeping me from doing any longer exercise, but I had a sitter for an hour... AND I AM HAPPY! thank you Jenna!!!
Jenna Zaffino
So excited that many of you are loving this class.  It's an honor to support you and I hope you are all weathering the quarantine/social distancing time well!! 
Great new challenges and flows! Loved your class especially work on the push through bar with no springs.  Beautiful cueing ! Felt open at the end of workout and Knee ups at the end were tough but a needed challenge. Thank you!
Fabulous flow.  Really enjoyed your add ons/next parts! Thank you Jenna
Praveena C
So much space in the body after this practice. Lots of length, strength and coordination. So much to love in the workout. I am going to practice this workout again. Thank you ❤️
Jennifer G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Jenna!  Terrific session!  Really appreciated your super helpful cueing  XOXO  Peace, Jen
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin