Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 404

Advanced Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 404

Watch this Class
Rosanne......wonderful! Glad you were able to use some of the pieces and were inspired to choose them. We get inspiration from watching and hearing other teachers so thank you....I'm glad I was able to give to you! Thanks for taking class with me!
Really enjoyed this class alot. Thank you!
You're welcome Sara! Thank you for taking class with me. Hope to hear from you again!
Amazing class! I teach mat and reformer- very new teacher- and I love your knowledge on form. I am just scratching the surface in my career and hope to have an eye like you do! Thank you, as I continue to study!
Hi Laura! Thank you so much for your feedback and comments. I'm happy to hear you were inspired by my class and welcome to the world of teaching Pilates!! It's a joyful place to be and we all learn from each other and support each other through the process. Enjoy your journey and I hope to hear from you again!
loved the variation after 100s... very good and challenging!!
Thank you Anna........that is a nice one, I agree! Thanks for watching!
Thank you, Amy, for a great class. I loved the fresh take on classic repertoire - especially the spinal approach to corkscrew, had never thought of it that way. And the Mermaid side stretch transition into and out of rotation was heavenly!
Joy, I appreciate you taking the time to send a response, thank you. So glad you enjoyed some slightly new 'variations on the theme'.
Dear Amy
when the next your reformer class? the last one was in spring time and I miss you. Really.
Monica Italia
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin