Feel-Good Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4102

Feel-Good Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4102

Watch this Class
Keri R
1 person likes this.
Did not see this class live but just finished it now with hubby...... fun laughter and great exercise!! 🙌🏼👏🏼 loves it !!! Thank you 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
It is a pleasure to work with you Amy with your sincere sweetness and great vibe. Great system with the ball. 
1 person likes this.
That was definitely a "feel good" mat class. Loved the small ball prop and back work engagement. You look adorable with glasses Amy!!!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Seal-Can we use a pillow for the back ?
1 person likes this.
Love love love
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, a wonderful way to start my week 🧘‍♀️
1 person likes this.
Love this class! Thank you Amy for being your authentic playful self 💕
Yolanda D
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for an amazing class Amy, I look forward to joining you next week again.  We are in Lockdown here in SA and I'm in training to complete my Basi instructor course so was lovely to experience you teaching.  
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. Great Feel Good Workout and as usual clear cueing and delivery . 
I was teary at the start as your welcome was so natural and you spoke from the heart , and  reiterated how teaching virtually feels to us. Stay safe and Thank you . xx
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, not live for me, but you made it feel as if it was! I cheat and use a slightly under inflated ball...... In group classes we would all spend all our time chasing after the balls! Such a great focused and smiley class, many thanks xxxx
41-50 of 151

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin