Grief Connection<br>Leah Stewart<br>Tutorial 5533

Grief Connection
Leah Stewart
Tutorial 5533

Watch this Tutorial
Erica S
Oh Leah… thank you for sharing your story! You are brave, loving, and beautiful! You have always shined your beautiful light even before your tragic loss. And now as you share what happened, I see you shining even brighter! Your words touch so many hearts and I am thankful to be just one of the many souls to grace your orbit! xo -Erica
Chanda Hinman
Leah, thank you so much for bringing us into this discussion. During many losses over the last few years, I have cried through movement. But the idea that my body was capable of going through grief because of all the years of movement preceding these losses, that's such an inspiring and unique idea. I never thought of it in the way you suggest - I had already done all the work! And then my body was ready to carry me through. You are such a gift.
Tamara Gilliland
Oh Leah, thank you so much for sharing your story.  I am so sorry for your loss of your husband and father.  Thank you for your vulnerability, your words are so encouraging.  I appreciate your honesty.  Praising God you have the Lord to lean on during this time.  I have always loved taking your classes and am so happy to see you are teaching on PA again.  
Kate A
1 person likes this.
Thank so much for your vulnerability in sharing your story!  My grief was of a different type--I had to leave an abusive marriage with my 3 children in 2022.  I can relate to many of the things you mentioned in your video.  Back in 2020 during my pregnancy with my youngest child, I watched many of your videos.  I felt that this gave my body the foundation to support me (and my children) in what was to come. You are a living testimony of 2 Corinthians 1:4
Blessings to you in Christ!
Very inspiring message. Sending big hugs, love and gratefulness to you. Bless you and your family! Thank you very much.
Cristina R
Wow. This video touched my heart. This is such an important message now more than ever. There is so much judgement as to how people should eat, move and live their life. Being a holistic person is challenging because it requires us to trust ourselves and to listen to ourselves more deeply. I think Pilates can be a great tool to help us listen more deeply. Thank you Leah for this message. 
Leah thank you for sharing your story and process. Connected to mw very deeply and I too relate with grief and movement.  Respect to you  🧡
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin