Mat Basics<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 670

Mat Basics
Karen Sanzo
Class 670

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
love this video and the othe rfundamentals by karen, would love to see more from her as her cueing and explanations are stellar. thanks
Kimberley there is much more of Karen Sanzo to come. We also think she is stellar. She was here two weeks ago and filmed 5-6 classes and 3-4 tutorials!
Karen Sanzo
I want to thank all you who take time to comment on everything that is important to you! Early in my Video-making, filming projects, I was often asked to create harder, more advanced classes.....I always wanted to go backwards and break things down more and more into little itty bitty pieces. I believe as we get stronger, fundamentally (physically and mentally) we can progress to surprising levels.
This video freezes for me too at around 28:30 - pity to lose 5 mins
Anita ~ The video plays all the way through for us. Perhaps if you refresh the page the video would work all the way through. If you select Video Quality: AUTO-DETECT then you can fast-forward to those last 5 minutes without waiting for the entire video to load. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com
No freezing for me at medium quality. So good to revisit the fundamentals periodically, being mindful of our bodies.
1 person likes this.
I really liked this video. Karen's cues corrected me instantly, and I liked the basic moves combined with a quick pace. I didn't have any quality issues. Thanks, Karen! I'll be trying more of your classes soon. :)
A L
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class. Your explanations and break downs of various exercises have made you my favorite instructor!!!!
Clear, concise, enjoyable class
Karen is amazing at cueing. Love her!
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin