Short and Sweet Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 772

Short and Sweet Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 772

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This was a wonderful class! Thank you so much. I'm coming back to the reformer after an injury and this class was perfect for me. I love the way you incorporate the magic circle with the reformer exercises. Just perfect!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Terri, so glad you enjoyed this workout. Keep working out, injuries are part of life, and recovery is an amazing process for learning and growth.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout!definitvly addicted to your work ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Majdouline, always happy to read your experience of the class .
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this quick work out with the magic circle. Thanks for the reminder how wonderful this small piece of equipment is!
Blair C
1 person likes this.
Wow! What a treasure this is.  A wonderful tutorial for teachers.  I am not a teacher and I loved this quick, eye opening and energizing work out! 
1 person likes this.
I liked the workout however minimal if no cues on spring selection or set up.  I had to keep looking at the screen to see what you were doing - would have appreciated more cues.
Joanne  S
1 person likes this.
Loved the cues and workout but had to give up half way through  as was on and off the reformer trying to work out what springs to use for each exercise, recommended springs would be useful. Thanks 
Niedra Gabriel
Joanne S thank you for your comment.   I will keep this in mind, in future videos.
Nicole A-Toronto, Canada
Not enough instruction regarding springs and moves too fast from exercise to exercise with no explanation of what is coming next. 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin