20-Minute Advanced Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 964

20-Minute Advanced Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 964

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your enthusiastic posts. I enjoy reading the comments and usually check your bio to see where in the world you are, and what your back ground is. It is such a thrill to look into this wonderful world wide community of people who enjoy and share this amazing work. I am always thrilled to know you are benefitting from the classes I do - truthfully, I never expected such a positive effect from sharing this on line. Many thanks.
Thank You for this! I would love more inspiring, energizing classes from you at 30 minutes and under.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank Robin, I will keep that in mind.
I just checked your bio and you look like an amazing dancer, are you part to State street dance? do visit our studio at Padaro Beach, in Carpinteria to say hi and take a live class sometime.
Absolutely amazing class! With a young toddler- I often need a short workout- and this one really hits the mark making me feel like I got a wonderful full-body class in without cutting any corners. Thank you!
Perfect! My new go to workout! Love classical flow.
I needed that. Thank you!
This is still my go to class when I have a busy day!
Niedra Gabriel
I smile reading these posts - I have learned so much working for PA, what is needed ( short intense and yet in depth classes - the kind I like to do ) and I am so glad you all get value. We live a fast paced life now - so the concept of long is not necessarily of use to many of us. Great that you liked this workout.
Great flow when needing a quick workout:) Loved it!
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed it Leah.
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin