Hamstrings For Ease & Grace<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3454

Hamstrings For Ease & Grace
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3454

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! That felt wonderful. Will definitely repeat. Noticed how great I feel from before and after! Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
thank you for your comment Ida, I am so pleased to know you are enjoying this work.
Sudha N
1 person likes this.
Did the hamstring release on Sunday and I can still feel it today (itโ€™s wednesday!)
1 person likes this.
Thank you- what a difference!This short but focussed session meant I was able to elongate amazingly. You are so right about how each side felt different. So glad I put that I would do an unravel class each day!!
Donna A
1 person likes this.
Amazing! For months I have had a pinch in my right hip. After following this video my right hip doesn't feel pinched anymore. For sure I will be referring to this video again and often.
Kate V
1 person likes this.
I loved this! I'm so glad I didn't try to rush trough this but prepared my self, props & space to take care of me. Thank you Niedra, I look forward to tomorrow! This will help MANY of my clients as well!!
Niedra Gabriel
This is wonderful to be reading . I am so happy to know this is helping you all.
1 person likes this.
This work is so my jam ... Not just great for bodies but amazing for soothing frazzled brains! Wowyumwow! And I'd lay bets the world would be a whole lot nicer if every one woke up every morning and spent some time doing release work. Endorphins loaded! Gracias! ๐Ÿ˜Š
SHABNAM P
1 person likes this.
An not able to watch the Video and have Audio only. Do I need to download any other applications?
Hanna K
1 person likes this.
This was awesome! I could really feel a difference in my range of motion and the feeling in my body. Thank you so much!

21-30 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin