Mat for Dancers<br>Karen Clippinger<br>Class 3523

Mat for Dancers
Karen Clippinger
Class 3523

Watch this Class
Clemencia Puerta
Wonderful Class, despite my flexibility is in "working progress"... wonderful transitions, beautiful technique... Thank you very much Karen. I have yours books with Rael, they are a wonderful tool to study!!!!
Karen Clippinger
Katra, Theresa, Sara and Costanza:
Thank you for your enthusiastic comments. They mean a lot to me! Just getting caught up on my email during this pandemic and sorry for the delay. Theresa, glad you tried it and I do think it is valuable for people who are not dancers, too. Costanza, I do find that bands allow the ability to strengthen areas that are hard to reach with gravity alone as the resistance, so that a better balance of muscle groups can be challenged.
Wishing you all good health!
Karen Clippinger
Clemencia:
Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, flexibility is a life-long process for most of us and it is one of the areas I tried to include in this workout. Thank you for noticing. Also, I am so glad that you have found Pilates Anatomy to be a valuable tool. Wishing you good health.
Cristina R
Another wonderful class Karen! Reminds me so much of where my Pilates journey began with my professor, Tom Welsh. Thank you!
Amazing! It's just the right amount of challenge and The pace is perfect :D Thank you!
Alyssa F
Karen! I love the theraband work. I do this workout all the time, I did it again last night, and still have my manuals from Dancer's mat class and Pilates 1. I have introduced my colleague and fellow teacher friend's to your work and how it can transform the body. I miss you and hope you're well in this pandemic! Hugs, Alyssa
Danielle A
Loved it thank you !
Karen Clippinger
Cristina:
Thank you for your kind comments and I am so glad you had the opportunity to study with Tom.  Wishes for Good Health
Karen Clippinger
Kathleen and Danielle:
I am so glad you found the challenge, pace, and content valuable.
Wishing you the best....
Karen Clippinger
Alyssa:
So wonderful to hear from past students and see their growth and feel their appreciation. The greatest gift. Thank you for sharing my work and best wishes for good health in these challenging times.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin