Bone Building Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4629

Bone Building Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4629

Watch this Class
Rena W Robin P Mary M Becky R Kelly L Corinna S Thank you everyone, so happy this class was useful for you!!
Dawn U Perla Z Caroline B Sofie van der Sommen Rachel Connie M Thank you everyone, happy this class is useful for you!!
Regina F Annie T BB Sara L Beverly L Carla R Lori Thank you everyone, I'm very happy this is a class you enjoy and find useful for the osteoporosis person!
Kathie L
2 people like this.
Amy, fantastic workout, please do more workouts for osteoporosis.
1 person likes this.
Really great slow and precise class. Still challenging! Lots of ideas for students, thank you @amy!
2 people like this.
Great workout and PLEASE MORE workouts that are osteo safe or that don't involve spinal flexion....but also are challenging and creative such as this one here.  Thank you for this! 
1 person likes this.
Great ideas here! I will def share them!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy.  I love all your classes but always come back to these bone building ones.  My body feels great and strong when I'm done and your kind voice makes me ready to face the day.  I truly appreciate you.
1 person likes this.
Great class! Lots of useful + functional ideas that I look forward to sharing. Thank you Amy!
Fiona S Terrip88* Stacy W Melissa S Vanisha T Kathie L Thank you all so much for your comments and interest in my osteo safe / no flexion classes!!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin