Flow and Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 816

Flow and Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 816

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Nice class! It would be very helpful if, when giving spring settings, you go by weight and not color. Different springs companies have different colors and I was constantly trying to interpret your spring tensions onto my apparatus,
Courtney Miller
Thanks everyone! I would live to do a jump board class! Elise I will absolutely do a better job at mentioning the different spring options for non balanced body equipment next time. Thanks for the feedback!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Courtney, this class was so much fun and I loved the arm variations using the wooden pole. I am absolutely going to incorporate this into my classical reformer classes b/c it's a GREAT and safe alternative to pulling straps and/or rowing. I enjoyed the entire class and added it to my favorites! :)
1 person likes this.
Woow!!! It did make me really sweat, can't wait to do it again!
Thank you very much Courtney, loved the creativity and the flow
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
loved everything of this workout!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Best workout in a while!! May have been asked .. Where to purchase the weighted balls? Love the combos on the reformer! :)
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer......Check Balanced Body's website (www.pilates.com) for the weighted balls. I know they have them and don't think they're too expensive! :)
Courtney Miller
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great feedback! I know it can be challenging to find time to exercise during the holiday season, but Pilates Anytime makes it easier to stick with your routine. If you do - you'll be less stressed and improve your immune system too!
1 person likes this.
Courtney! Can you post more videos? I love your clear anatomical cues!
2 people like this.
Courtney- You are by far my favorite instructor on Pilates Anytime. Can we expect to see more classes from you soon?
21-30 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin