You can view a 2 minute preview. For details, scroll down below the video.
• Review the anatomy of the shoulder girdle, neck and head
• Explore ways to mobilize the upper thoracic spine in order to achieve proper alignment of head, neck and shoulders
• Learn how to incorporate small props such as the foam roller, magic circle and flexi bands into an exercise program
• Review optimal body positioning for the Pilates instructor while teaching clients
• Learn how to design a home program for both clients and Pilates teachers who want to focus on this area of the body
If you complete this workshop, you will earn:
3.0 credits from National Pilates Certification Program (NPCP)
The National Pilates Certification Program is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.
Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.