You can view a 2 minute preview. For details, scroll down below the video.This workshop can only be accessed with a coupon (no purchase available).
- Browse through the chapters to see what captures your attention. Your curiosity will guide you.
- Read systematically from beginning to end. Practice the exercises in the recommended order.
- Select the chapter most relevant to your personal concerns. Incorporate some of the exercises into your movement practice.
- Select the chapter most relevant to your professional practice, the one that addresses your client(s) concerns. Incorporate some of the exercises into your client programs
- Practice the Pilates Anytime classes listed as chapter references in order to gain additional movement experience.
- Make copies of the Fascia-focused Pilates Planning Guides. Complete the Client Profile and Exercise Selection forms for yourself or each of your clients.
Her phenomenal sensitivity to music was the only source of comfort to the pain that she could not verbalize. Growing up together, sharing the same bedroom I sang to Daphne, now she is age 55 in the Texas state schools since age 12 and Daphne continues to teach me and valuable life lessons. One, the body does not define the person. Two, it's not possible to heal another three. Every spirit has a unique vibrational frequency and four there are countless ways to communicate. In addition to speech, dream
And as a result of making this recording on November 14th, 2013 I had the courage and the interest to ask what was the reason for Daphne's condition? Something I had been afraid to ask before. And what I learned was that she actually had developed quite normally right up until birth, and that it was a medical misdiagnosis. There were some mistakes made at her birth, which contributes to her current condition. Recognizing that now it's a powerful recognition and reframes my entire life and my understanding of it.
It also is a powerful reframing of our partnership and our collaboration, recognizing that Daphne has so much courage to stay present and to stay embodied and to keep her heart open, to teach me.